Preventive and Corrective Maintenance
Ribbon Take-Up Spindle
13291L-001 Rev. A S4M Maintenance Manual 10/27/05
Complete the Installation
1. Did you remove a wireless option board?
Install the MLB
1. See Figure 101 on page 211. Align the mounting bracket with the mounting hole and then
reinstall the top mounting screw.
2. Tighten the bottom mounting screw.
3. See Figure 99 on page 209. Reinstall the MLB.
4. See Figure 98 on page 208. Reconnect all cables to the MLB.
Install the Electronics Cover
1. See RRP No. 2 on page 124 and install the electronics cover.
2. Reinstall the media and ribbon.
3. Reconnect AC power cord and data cables.
4. Turn On (l) the printer.
No Continue to Install the MLB.
Yes a. See Figure 100 on page 210. Reinstall the wireless option board.
b. Continue to Install the MLB.