Preventive and Corrective Maintenance
13291L-001 Rev. A S4M Maintenance Manual 10/27/05
Reinstall the Control Panel
1. Tip the top of the control panel away from the main frame and insert the two tabs in the
mounting holes in the base.
Figure 92 • Install the Control Panel in the Base
2. See Figure 88 on page 192. Guide the control panel cable through the access hole in the
front of the main frame. Connect it to J2 on the MLB.
3. Guide the take-label sensor cable around and through the lower access hole in the main
4. Route the take-label sensor cable through the conduit and then connect it to J19 on the
5. See Figure 92. Tip the top of the control panel toward the main frame ensuring the
take-label sensor cable is in the notch in the control panel and between the main frame and
the platen roller housing leg.
5Access holes (2)