Ribbon/Head Open Sensor Assembly
Ribbon/Printhead Open Sensor
10/27/05 S4M Maintenance Manual 13291L-001 Rev. A
Remove the Old Sensor
1. See RRP No. 1 on page 122 and remove the electronics cover.
2. See Figure 83. Disconnect the sensor cable from the MLB (P4).
3. Remove the cable wires from the protective wrap.
Figure 83 • Disconnect the Ribbon/Head Open Sensor (S4M)
4. See Figure 84. Remove the screw securing the ribbon/head open sensor assembly.
5. Pull the ribbon sensor cable and connector through the main frame.
1Main logic board (MLB)
2MLB connector (P4)