Preventive and Corrective Maintenance
10/27/05 S4M Maintenance Manual 13291L-001 Rev. A
Reinstall the Print Mechanism
1. See Figure 65. Feed the new cables through the print mechanism mounting hole.
2. Install the three printhead housing mounting screws and washers while ensuring that the
print mechanism mounting slots are raised to the bottom of the mounting screws. Snug the
three mounting screws at this time.
Figure 65 • Insert the Print Mechanism
3. See Figure 61 on page 153. Route the printhead data cable down and up behind the
stepper motor mounting plate and connect to J3 on the MLB.
4. Insert the data cable into the flat cable clamps.
5. Connect the printhead power cable to the power supply connector.
1Print mechanism mounting hole
4Phillips head mounting screw
5Mounting screws (2)