Preventive and Corrective Maintenance
13291L-001 Rev. A S4M Maintenance Manual 10/27/05
2. See Figure 55. Feed the new cables through the print mechanism mounting hole.
3. Install the three printhead housing mounting screws and washers while ensuring that the
print mechanism mounting slots are raised to the bottom of the mounting screws. Snug the
three mounting screws at this time.
Figure 55 • Insert the Print Mechanism
4. See Figure 52 on page 143. Route the printhead data cable down and up behind the
stepper motor mounting plate and connect to J3 on the MLB.
5. Insert the data cable into the flat cable clamps
6. Connect the printhead power cable to the power supply cable.
7. Reinstall the ground strap.
1Print mechanism mounting hole
4Phillips head mounting screw
5Mounting screws (2)