DLP Projector – User’s Manual
– 49 –
Adjust the Color Temperature and Gamma settings on the Display Settings menu of the
Problem: There is no light from the projector
1. Check that the power cable is securely connected.
2. Ensure the power source is good by testing with another electrical device.
3. Restart the projector in the correct order and check that the Power LED is green.
4. If you have replaced the lamp recently, try resetting the lamp connections.
5. Replace the lamp module.
6. Put the old lamp back in the projector and have the projector serviced.
Problem: The lamp goes off
1. Power surges can cause the lamp to turn off. Re-plug power cord. When the Power LED
is on, press the power button.
2. Replace the lamp module.
3. Put the old lamp back in the projector and have the projector serviced.
Remote Control Problems
Problem: The projector does not respond to the remote control
1. Direct the remote control towards remote sensor on the projector.
2. Ensure the path between remote and sensor is not obstructed.
3. Turn off any fluorescent lights in the room.
4. Check the battery polarity.
5. Replace the batteries.
6. Turn off other Infrared-enabled devices in the vicinity.
7. Have the remote control serviced.
Problem: There is no sound
1. Adjust the volume on the remote control.
2. Adjust the volume of the audio source.
3. Check the audio cable connection.
4. Test the source audio output with other speakers.
5. Have the projector serviced.
Problem: The sound is distorted
1. Check the audio cable connection.
2. Test the source audio output with other speakers.
3. Have the projector serviced.
Having the Projector Serviced
If you are unable to solve the problem, you should have the projector serviced. Pack the projector in
the original carton. Include a description of the problem and a checklist of the steps you took when
trying to fix the problem: The information may be useful to service personnel. For servicing, return the
projector to the place you purchased it.