DLP Projector – User’s Manual
Adjusting the Projector Level
Take note of the following when setting up the projector:
• The projector table or stand should be level and sturdy.
• Position the projector so that it is perpendicular to the screen.
• Remove the Back Foot Holder on the rear adjuster foot before adjusting the projection
• Ensure the cables are in a safe location. You could trip over them.
1. To raise the level of the projector,
twist the adjusters counter clockwise
2. To lower the level of the projector,
lift the projector and twist the adjust-
– 15 –