DLP Projector – User’s Manual
Adjusting the Projector Level
Take note of the following when setting up the projector:
• The projector table or stand should be level and sturdy.
• Position the projector so that it is perpendicular to the screen.
• Ensure the cables are in a safe location. You could trip over them.
1. To raise the level of the projector, lift the projector [A] and press the height-adjuster
The height adjuster drops down [C].
2. To lower the level of the projector, press the height-adjuster button and push down
on the top of the projector.
3. To adjust the angle of the picture, turn the tilt-adjuster [D] right or left until the
desired angle has been achieved.
– 15 –