Using the 1:5 HDD Copy Cruiser IDE/SATA
This function is used to erase the data of a hard drive quickly.
Warning: Backup any important data before using this function.
1. Press and hold ESC for about three seconds to access the “Adv Setup”
menu. The following screen will be displayed.
2. Use the arrow buttons (or) to select “Quick Erase HDD”. The
following screen will be displayed.
3. Press ENT, and then use the arrow keys () to select a hard drive to
erase. An example is shown below.
4. Press ENT, and you will be prompted whether you wish to proceed. Use
the arrow keys () to select “Yes” or “No”. The following screen will
5. Press ENT and the Quick Erase will begin. Once complete the following
information will be displayed.
11. Adv Setup
11-04. Adv Setup
Quick Erase HDD
1 Target CH:1
All data will be
lost, erase? No
Please Wait... The Selected HDD