KRAMER: SIMPLE CREATIVE TECHNOLOGY
WHO IS PROTECTED?
WHAT IS COVERED AND WHAT IS NOT COVERED
WHAT WE WILL PAY FOR AND WHAT WE WILL NOT PAY FOR
HOW YOU CAN GET WARRANTY SERVICE
LIMITATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES
EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES
Kramer Electronics (hereafter ) warrants this product free from defects in material and workmanship under the
HOW LONG IS THE WARRA NTY
Labor and parts are warranted for seven years from the date of the first customer purchase.
Only the first purchase customer may enforce this warranty.
We will pay labor and material expenses for covered items. We will not pay for the following:
The liability of Kramer for any effective products is limited to the repair or replacement of the product at our option. Kramer shall
not be liable for:
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from place to place.
All products returned to Kramer for service must have prior approval. This may be obtained from your dealer.
This equipment has been tested to determine compliance with the requirements of:
EN-50081: "Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC);
generic emission standard.
Residential, commercial and light industry"
EN-50082: "Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) generic immunity standard.
Part 1: Residential, commercial and light industry environment".
CFR-47: FCC* Rules and Regulations:
Part 15: “Radio frequency devices
Subpart B Unintentional radiators”
Except as below, this warranty covers all defects in material or workmanship in this product. The following are not covered
by the warranty:
1. Any product which is not distributed by Kramer, or which is not purchased from an authorized Kramer dealer. If you are
uncertain as to whether a dealer is authorized, please contact Kramer at one of the agents listed in the Web site
2. Any product, on which the serial number has been defaced, modified or removed, or on which the WARRANTY VOID
TAMPERED sticker has been torn,
3. Damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from:
i) Accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, fire, water, lightning or other acts of nature
ii) Product modification, or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product
iii) Repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorized by Kramer
iv) Any shipment of the product (claims must be presented to the carrier)
v) Removal or installation of the product
vi) Any other cause, which does not relate to a product defect
vii) Cartons, equipment enclosures, cables or accessories used in conjunction with the product
1. Removal or installations charges.
2. Costs of initial technical adjustments (set-up), including adjustment of user controls or programming. These costs are the
responsibility of the Kramer dealer from whom the product was purchased.
3. Shipping charges.
1. To obtain service on you product, you must take or ship it prepaid to any authorized Kramer service center.
2. Whenever warranty service is required, the original dated invoice (or a copy) must be presented as proof of warranty
coverage, and should be included in any shipment of the product. Please also include in any mailing a contact name,
company, address, and a description of the problem(s).
3. For the name of the nearest Kramer authorized service center, consult your authorized dealer.
All implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to
the length of this warranty.
1. Damage to other property caused by defects in this product, damages based upon inconvenience, loss of use of the product, loss
of time, commercial loss; or:
2. Any other damages, whether incidental, consequential or otherwise. Some countries may not allow limitations on how long an
implied warranty lasts and/or do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above
limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
Servicing the machines can only be done by an authorized Kramer technician. Any user who makes changes or
modifications to the unit without the expressed approval of the manufacturer will void user authority to operate the
Use the supplied DC power supply to feed power to the machine.
Please use recommended interconnection cables to connect the machine to other components.
IF reattached, removed or otherwise interfered with.
* FCC and CE approved using STP cable (for twisted pair products)