Before installing your 1:5 HDD Cruiser, please read the following.
Avoid placing the 1:5 HDD Cruiser in a location subject to:
• High humidity
• High temperature
• Excessive dust
• Mechanical vibration
• Direct sunlight
• Electromagnetic radiation
This product has a manually switchable power supply. Makesurethatthepower
Choose a Good Location
1. Allow adequate clearance for moving parts.
2. Do not place near heat sources such as radiators or air ducts, or in a place
subject to direct sunlight, excessive dust, mechanical vibration or shock.
3. Disconnect the AC adapter from the outlet if the product is not used for an
extended period of time.
4. Proper care will help assure maximum product life. Improper operating
environment and misuse may void the warranty.
Do not move the 1:5 HDD Cruiser during operation. This may cause a malfunction
or other undesirable results.
Avoid exposing the unit to sudden changes in temperature as condensation may
form inside the 1:5 HDD Cruiser. Should the surrounding temperature suddenly rise
while the 1:5 HDD Cruiser is on, wait at least one hour before turning off the power.
Operating the duplicator immediately after a sudden increase in temperature may
result in a malfunction.
Keep the original packing materials for future moving or shipping of the 1:5 HDD