– 42 –
LED Error Messages
ERROR CODE MESSAGES POWER LED
Lamp Ready ON ON OFF
Start ON OFF OFF
Cooling ON FLASHING OFF
Over temperature OFF OFF ON
Thermal Break Sensor error 4 4 OFF
Lamp error 5 OFF OFF
Lamp End of lamp life detected 5 3 OFF
Burner Fan error 6 1 OFF
Lamp Fan error 6 2 OFF
Power Fan error 6 3 OFF
DMD Fan error 6 4 OFF
Case Open 7 OFF OFF
DMD error 8 OFF OFF
Color wheel error 9 OFF OFF
In the event of an error, please disconnect the AC power cord and wait for one (1) minute before re-
starting the projector. If the POWER or LAMP LEDs are still blinking or the TEMP LED is lit, or any
other situation that isn't listed in the chart above, contact your service center.
Problem: No image appears on the screen
1. Verify the settings on your notebook or desktop PC.
2. Turn off all equipment and power up again in the correct order.
Problem: The image is blurred
1. Adjust the Focus on the projector.
2. Press the Auto button on the remote control or projector.
3. Ensure the projector-to-screen distance is within the 10-meter (33-feet) specified range.
4. Check that the projector lens is clean.
Problem: The image is wider at the top or bottom (trapezoid effect)
1. Position the projector so it is as perpendicular to the screen as possible.
2. Use the Keystone button on the remote control or projector to correct the problem.
Problem: The image is reversed
Check the Projection setting on the Installation I menu of the OSD.
Problem: The image is streaked
1. Set the Frequency and Tracking settings on the Computer menu of the OSD to the de-
2. To ensure the problem is not caused by a connected PC’s video card, connect to another