– 57 –
Problem: There is no sound
1. Adjust the volume on the remote control.
2. Adjust the volume of the audio source.
3. Check the audio cable connection.
4. Test the source audio output with other speakers.
5. Have the projector serviced.
Problem: The sound is distorted
1. Check the audio cable connection.
2. Test the source audio output with other speakers.
3. Have the projector serviced.
Having the Projector Serviced
If you are unable to solve the problem, you should have the projector serviced. Pack the projector in
the original carton. Include a description of the problem and a checklist of the steps you took when
trying to fix the problem: The information may be useful to service personnel. For servicing, return the
projector to the place you purchased it.