– 55 –
LED Error Messages
Ready to Power on (Standby)
1W MCU detects scaler stops working (initial fail)
Thermal Break Sensor error
Lamp Temperature shut down
Lamp Short circuit in output detected
Lamp End of lamp life detected
Lamp ballast Communication error
In the event of an error, please disconnect the AC power cord and wait for one (1) minute before restarting
the projector. If the Power or Lamp LEDs are still blinking or any other situation that isn't listed in the chart
above, please contact your service center.
Problem: No image appears on the screen
1. Verify the settings on your notebook or desktop PC.
2. Turn off all equipment and power up again in the correct order.
Problem: The image is blurred
1. Adjust the Focus on the projector.
2. Press the Auto button on the remote control.
3. Ensure the projector-to-screen distance is within the specified range.
4. Check that the projector lens is clean.
Problem: The image is wider at the top or bottom (trapezoid effect)