– 5 –
ITEM LABEL DESCRIPTION SEE PAGE:
When connected to the screen through a commercially available cable, the screen
deploys automatically on start up of the projector. The screen retracts when the
projector is powered off (see notes below).
16. AUDIO IN L/R
RCA (YPbPr) Connect the audio cables from a audio device
17. AUDIO OUT Connect an AUDIO cable for audio loop through
AUDIO IN L/R
RCA (Video/ S-
Connect the audio cables from a audio device
19. VIDEO Connect the composite cable from a video device
20. S-VIDEO Connect the S-video cable from a video device
21. YPbPr Connect a component video enabled device
22. BNC Connect a BNC cable from a computer
23. AC IN Connects the power cable
24. Power switch Turns on/off the projector
25. Security chain lock Helps protect the projector from unauthorized use
26. Kensington Lock Secures to permanent object with a Kensington® Lock sys-
To use this feature, you must plug in the connector before turn on/off the projector.
Screen controllers are supplied and supported by screen manufacturers.
Do not use this jack for anything other than intended use.
If your video equipment has both S-VIDEO and RCA jacks (composite video) connect to the
S-VIDEO connector. S-VIDEO provides a better quality signal.
As a safety precaution, disconnect all power to the projector and connecting devices before making