Kramer Electronics Ltd.
Kramer Electronics (hereafter Kramer) warrants this product to be free from defects in material and
workmanship under the following terms.
HOW LONG IS THE WARRANTY
Labor and parts are warranted for three years from the date of the first customer purchase.
WHO IS PROTECTED
Only the first purchase customer may enforce this warranty.
WHAT IS COVERED AND WHAT IS NOT COVERED
Except as below, this warranty covers all defects in material or workmanship in this product. The following are
not covered by the warranty:
1) Any product which is not distributed by Kramer or which is not purchased from an authorized Kramer
dealer. If you are uncertain as to whether a dealer is authorized, please contact Kramer at one of the agents
listed in the web site www.kramerelectronics.com.
2) Any product, on which the serial number has been defaced, modified or removed.
3) Damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from:
a) Accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, fire, water, lightning or other acts of nature.
b) Unauthorized product modification, or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product.
c) Repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorized by Kramer.
d) Any shipment of the product (claims must be presented to the carrier).
e) Removal or installation of the product.
f) Any other cause, which does not relate to a product defect.
g) Cartons, equipment enclosures, cables or accessories used in conjunction with the product.
WHAT WE WILL PAY FOR AND WHAT WE WILL NOT PAY FOR
We will pay labor and material expenses for covered items. We will not pay for the following:
1) Removal or installations charges.
2) Costs of initial technical adjustments (set-up), including adjustment of user controls or programming. These
costs are the responsibility of the Kramer dealer from whom the product was purchased.
3) Shipping charges.
HOW YOU CAN GET WARRANTY SERVICE
1) To obtain service on you product, you must take or ship it prepaid to any authorized Kramer service center.
2) Whenever warranty service is required, the original dated invoice (or a copy) must be presented as proof of
warranty coverage, and should be included in any shipment of the product. Please also include in any
mailing a contact name, company, address, and a description of the problem(s).
3) For the name of the nearest Kramer authorized service center, consult your authorized dealer.