Kramer Electronics Ltd.
VS-211H2 – Overview
Congratulations on purchasing your Kramer VS-211H2 Automatic HDMI Standby Switcher.
This product, which incorporates HDMI™ technology, is ideal for Presentation systems in
conference rooms, boardrooms, auditoriums, hotels and churches, production studios, rental
The VS−211H2 is a high−performance automatic switcher for HDMI video signals. Offering
priority and last-connected switching options, it automatically switches according to the
selected switching scheme based on active video signal detection.
The VS-211H2 features:
• Maximum data rate of 17.82Gbps (5.94Gbps per data channel).
• Maximum resolution 4K@60 UHD (4:4:4).
• HDTV compatible.
• HDR10, HDCP 2.2 (does not support conversion to HDCP 1.4) and HDMI 2.0 compliant.
• 3D pass-though.
• HDMI support for Deep Color, x.v.Color™, Lip Sync, up to 7.1 Uncompressed Audio
• Advanced auto switching based on video clock detection.
• Contact closure for remote manual switching that overrides auto switching.
• HDMI power on the output follows the input, (that is, there is no power on the output
when there is no active input).
• EDID pass thru that passes EDID signals from display to source.
• DIP-switches for setting the switching mode.
• Compact DigiTOOLS® enclosure where 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a
1U rack space with the optional adapter (see www.kramerav.com/product/VS-211H2).