Kramer Electronics Ltd.
VS-211H2 – Introduction
Welcome to Kramer Electronics! Since 1981, Kramer Electronics has been providing a world
of unique, creative, and affordable solutions to the vast range of problems that confront the
video, audio, presentation, and broadcasting professional on a daily basis. In recent years, we
have redesigned and upgraded most of our line, making the best even better!
We recommend that you:
• Unpack the equipment carefully and save the original box and packaging materials for
possible future shipment.
• Review the contents of this user manual.
Go to www.kramerav.com/downloads/VS-211H2 to check for up-to-date user manuals,
application programs, and to check if firmware upgrades are available (where appropriate).
Achieving the Best Performance
• Use only good quality connection cables (we recommend Kramer high-performance,
high-resolution cables) to avoid interference, deterioration in signal quality due to poor
matching, and elevated noise levels (often associated with low quality cables).
• Do not secure the cables in tight bundles or roll the slack into tight coils.
• Avoid interference from neighboring electrical appliances that may adversely influence
• Position your Kramer VS-211H2 away from moisture, excessive sunlight and dust.
This equipment is to be used only inside a building. It may only be connected to other
equipment that is installed inside a building.
Caution: There are no operator serviceable parts inside the unit.
Warning: Use only the Kramer Electronics power supply that is provided with the unit.
Warning: Disconnect the power and unplug the unit from the wall before installing.