DU8190Z DLP Projector - User Manual
Installation and Setting up
Inserting or Changing the Remote Control Batteries
1. Remove the battery compartment cover by sliding the cover in the direction of the arrow.
2. Place two AA batteries with the correct polarity.
3. Slide on the cover as the arrow in the illustration.
Avoid using the projector with bright fluorescent lighting turned on. Certain high-frequency fluorescent lights can
disrupt remote control operation.
Be sure nothing obstructs the path between the remote control and the projector.
Do not expose the remote control to high temperature or humidity; otherwise, the remote control will not work
Battery installation instructions
• Make sure the battery is installed with the correct polarity
• Do not use the old and new batteries or the batteries of different types together
• Remove the battery if the remote control may not be used for a long time to prevent the damage caused by leaks.