Before installing your 1:11 HDD Copy Cruiser IDE/SATA, please read the
Avoid placing the 1:11 HDD Copy Cruiser IDE/SATA in a location subject to:
• High humidity
• High temperature
• Excessive dust
• Mechanical vibration
• Direct sunlight
• Electromagnetic radiation
This product has a manually switchable power supply. Makesurethatthepower
Choose a Good Location
1. Allow adequate clearance for moving parts.
2. Do not place near heat sources such as radiators or air ducts, or in a place
subject to direct sunlight, excessive dust, mechanical vibration or shock.
3. Disconnect the AC adapter from the outlet if the product is not used for an
extended period of time.
4. Proper care will help assure maximum product life. Improper operating
environment and misuse may void the warranty.
Do not move the 1:11 HDD Copy Cruiser IDE/SATA during operation. This may
cause a malfunction or other undesirable results.
Avoid exposing the unit to sudden changes in temperature as condensation may form
inside the 1:11 HDD Copy Cruiser IDE/SATA. Should the surrounding temperature
suddenly rise while the 1:11 HDD Copy Cruiser IDE/SATA is on, wait at least one
hour before turning off the power. Operating the duplicator immediately after a
sudden increase in temperature may result in a malfunction.
Keep the original packing materials for future moving or shipping of the 1:11 HDD
Copy Cruiser IDE/SATA.