DU8090Z DLP Projector - User Manual
3. The Power LED and LIGHT LED flashes green till
power on process is finished.
4. After few seconds, both LEDs keep green, the projector
is ready for use.
Turning off the Projector
Once the projector is no longer required, it is important to shut it down correctly to avoid damage or unnecessary
wear and tear to the projector.
Refer to the following guide to shut down the projector.
1. Press the POWER button on the control panel or OFF
button on the remote control once, the Power Off window
2. Press the POWER button again on the OSD control panel
or remote control to verify power off, the power LED
flashes orange after Power Off is confirmed.
3. The projector enters Standby mode when the power LED
4. Press the Main Power switch to the off position (O) to turn
off the projector.
Do not unplug the power cable from the wall outlet or projector when the projector is powered on. Doing so
can cause damage to the AC IN connector of the project or the prong plug of the power cable. To turn off the
AC power supply when the projector is powered on, use a power strip equipped with a switch and a breaker.
Do not turn off the AC power supply within 10 seconds after making adjustment or changing the setting. Doing
so is possible to cause loss of adjustments and settings and return to default.