MV-5 - Configuring and Operating the MV-5 Locally
2. If the Save Aspect button is lit, press it to turn it off.
3. Select the required Window by pressing the relevant Window button.
The selected Window button lights.
4. Use the left (◄) and right (►) buttons to adjust the Image width, and the up
(▲) and down buttons (▼) to adjust the Image height relative to the Window
width and height respectively. If required, press the Crop PVW button to
check the image cropping using the mask border.
The size changes in real-time.
5. Press the lit Zoomed Size button.
The button no longer lights.
To change the size and aspect ratio of the Image inside a window, (for
example, Window 2, Image size 200% and aspect ratio 120%):
1. Press the Zoomed Size button.
The Zoomed Size button lights.
2. Press the Save Aspect button.
The Save Aspect button lights.
3. Press Windows button 2.
The selected Windows button lights.
4. Use the left (◄) and right (►) arrow buttons to decrease or increase
respectively the size until 200% is displayed.
5. Use the up (▲) and down (▼) arrow buttons to increase or decrease
respectively the aspect ratio until 120% is displayed. If required, press the
Crop PVW button to check the image cropping using the mask border.
6. Press the Zoomed Size button to save the changes.
The button no longer lights, the Image size and aspect ratio are set and the
display returns to the Window/Input selection.
7.2.6 Adjusting the Position of the Image Inside a Window – Panning