Step III: Turn the keyboard on
* Charge the keyboard with the USB cable included.
The built-in lithium battery supports up to 120 hours of continuous typing
when fully charged.
* Slide the power button to “ON” position to power up the keyboard.
The On/Off switch and the Bluetooth Button are on the top right-hand corner of the
Notification Light Meanings:
* White: CAPS Lock is on.
* Flashing Yellow: Keyboard’s battery is low.
* Red: Keyboard is being charged.
* Green: Battery is fully charged
* Flashing Bluetooth Light: The paring between the keyboard and the iPad is under
* Steady Bluetooth Light: iPad and keyboard are paired.