WP-110xl - Capturing the EDID
5.2 Loading the Default EDID
To load the default EDID:
1. Using a Philips screwdriver, remove the four screws holding the faceplate to
the PCB assembly.
2. Do not connect a display to the PC IN input 15-pin HD connector.
3. Connect the 12V DC power adapter to the power terminal block (see
Figure 1) on the WP-110xl and connect the adapter to the mains electricity.
4. Press the EDID capture button (item 1 on Figure 5 and Figure 6).
The EDID status LED (item 2 on Figure 5 and Figure 6) flashes quickly for a
few seconds and then stays on solid.
5. Unplug the power adapter from the mains and disconnect it from the
6. Replace the faceplate and secure the four screws removed in Step 1.
Figure 5: WP-110xl US Wall Plate