Section 1: Introduction
This manual is designed to explain the operation of the Daktronics RC-100 Remote Control System
for All Sport® applications. For additional information regarding the safety, installation, operation, or
service of this system, refer to the telephone numbers listed in Section 1.2.
1. Read and understand all instructions, both general and for specific applications.
2. Do not drop the control console or allow it to get wet.
3. Do not disassemble control equipment or electronic controls of the display; failure to
follow this safeguard will make the warranty null and void.
4. Always turn off and/or unplug the control equipment when it is not in use. Never
yank the power cord to pull the plug from the outlet. Grasp the plug and pull to
5. Do not let any power cord touch hot surfaces or hang over the edge of a table that
would damage or cut the cord.
6. If an extension cord is necessary, a three-pronged, polarized cord should be used.
Arrange the cord with care so that it will not be tripped over or pulled out.
7. Inspect console for shipping damage such as rattles and dents, and verify that all
equipment is included as itemized on the packing slip. Immediately report any
problems to Daktronics; save all packing materials if exchange is necessary.
Figure 1 illustrates a Daktronics
drawing label. The drawing number is
located in the lower-right corner of a
drawing. This manual refers to
drawings by listing the last set of
digits and the letter preceding them.
In the example, the drawing would be
referred to as Drawing C-325405.
System Riser Diagram ........................................................................... Drawing C-325405
Daktronics identifies manuals by an ED or DD number located on the cover page of each
manual. For example, this manual would be referred to as ED-15133.
Figure 1: Daktronics Drawing Label