331 32nd Ave, PO Box 5128, Brookings, SD 57006
Phone: 877-605-1113 Fax: 605-697-4444
4. In the Combine Mode section, click the drop-down arrow. For this exercise, select Add/Outline.
This selection adds a black outline around the text. To increase the size of the outline, click the up
and down arrows next to Outline Size.
5. In the Background Frame Movement section, click the radio button next to Stay. In the Foreground
Frame Movement section, click the radio button next to Stay.
6. Click Combine. Notice a 1 is now listed under Frames Combined. To keep the original sequences
for future use, click Close > Save to New Seq.
7. Click File > New; a new window opens. Click the plus sign next to 96x224 or the desired sign
and double-click the Default folder. Type “Combine” in the File Name text box. Click OK.
8. To preview the sequence, click the Preview button or press [F5]. To stop the preview, press
the Stop button or [Esc].
9. Save and Close all open sequences.