331 32nd Ave, PO Box 5128, Brookings, SD 57006
Phone: 877-605-1113 Fax: 605-697-4444
Importing an Image Into a Sequence
1. Click File > New; click the plus sign next to 96x224 or the desired sign. Double-click the Default
folder. Type “Combine Image” in the File Name text box. Click OK.
2. Open the Import Controls; open the Fireworks AVI. Click the Import Image button or click
File > Import > Image/AVI… The Open window appears. For this exercise, import an image from
a Venus 7000 library. Click the down arrow next to the Look In drop-down menu. Click the V7000
folder in the D: drive. Double-click the Avis.lib folder. Double-click the Fireworks AVI.
3. This exercise imports one frame from the AVI. Format the Capture Rectangle as needed. For
more information on importing, refer to Tutorial 15. Click Capture; click Close. If a V7Edit
message appears, click Yes.
4. Click the First Frame button. Click the Delete Frame button ; click Delete Current. Click
5. Click the Properties button. Click the drop-down arrow next to Entry and choose Fade. Click the
down arrow below Rate and choose 96. Change the Hold Time to 1.00. Click the drop-down arrow
next to Exit and choose Dissolve. Click OK. Save the sequence.
Combining the Text Sequence with the Image Sequence
1. Click Frame > Combine > From Other… The Combine Control window opens.
2. Click Background Sequence. Navigate to the Combine Image sequence and double-click it. If a
V7Edit message appears, click Yes. Notice a preview window is visible.
3. Click Foreground Sequence. Navigate to the Combine Text sequence and double-click it. If a
V7Edit message appears, click Yes. Three preview windows appear.