331 32nd Ave, PO Box 5128, Brookings, SD 57006
Phone: 877-605-1113 Fax: 605-697-4444
3. Click the Close button. A V7Edit dialog box appears asking to save the results of this Fetch
session; click Yes. Notice the active frame is now on Frame 6 of 10. Because the fetching process
started while the active frame was Frame 5, the fetched frames were placed beginning at Frame 6.
Navigate through the frames to view how the frames were fetched.
Reverse Fetching Frames From the Same Sequence
1. Click the Last Frame button. On the Menu bar, click Frame > Fetch > From This … The Fetch
Control dialog box opens. Notice that Frame 1 of the current sequence appears in the
2. In the Fetched From section, click the check box next to Fetch Range. Change the Fetch Range to
1 to 5. Click the Reverse Fetch button. Notice that the number 5 appears under Frames Fetched.
3. Click the Close button. A V7Edit dialog box appears, asking to save the results of this Fetch
session; click Yes. Navigate through the frames to view in reverse order how the frames were
Fetching Individual Frames From a Different Sequence
1. Click the Last Frame button. On the Menu bar, click Frame > Fetch > From Other… The Select File
window opens. Navigate to the sequence containing the frame to fetch and double-click the file
2. Click the left and right arrows in the Fetched From section to navigate to the desired frame. Click
the Fetch button. Click Close and Yes. A copy of this frame is now in the current sequence.
3. Click the Preview button to preview the sequence. Click the Stop button. Save and Close the