331 32nd Ave, PO Box 5128, Brookings, SD 57006
Phone: 877-605-1113 Fax: 605-697-4444
4. Click the plus sign next to the 96x112 Right sign folder; click the plus sign next to D:\V7000.
Click the Default folder. On the right side of the screen, click the Right sequence. Click the
Continuous button. Click the Play Seq button. The Monitor program appears red.
5. Click the plus sign next to the 96x224 sign folder; click the plus sign next to D:\V7000. Click
the Default folder. On the right side of the screen, click the Host Sign sequence. Click the
Continuous button. Click the Play Seq button.
6. Instead of seeing a blank display, the Left and Right sequences plays on the display.
Closing the Windows
After completing the windowing, close the open windows to view the entire board.
1. Close the Preview monitor. Close the Display program. Go to the Venus 7000 Shell and click
Configure; the System Configuration window opens. Click the Signs tab. Double-click the host
sign (96x224). The Sign Configuration window opens.
2. Click the Windows tab. In Row 1, click the Enabled check box to deselect it. In Row 2, click
the Enabled check box. Click OK; click OK again. Three Venus 7000 Shell messages appear,
warning the sign service will restart. When the sign service restarts, the sign temporarily
blanks. Click Yes on all three messages.
3. The sign service should now be running. Once the service restarts, the globe image on the
Venus 7000 Shell starts to spin.