331 32nd Ave, PO Box 5128, Brookings, SD 57006
Phone: 877-605-1113 Fax: 605-697-4444
4. Click the color blue in the Color Palette. Click the Fill tool and click inside the frame. Click
OK. Save and close the sequence.
5. Click File > New. Click the plus sign next to the sign folder for the 96x112 sign. Click the
Default folder. Type “Right” in the File Name text box.
6. Click the color red in the Color Palette. Click the Fill tool and click inside the frame. Click OK.
Save and close the sequence. Close the Sequence Designer.
Displaying Sequences on the Signs
Now that sequences are created, a user can display them on the signs.
1. On the Venus 7000 Shell, click Display. The V7
Dsply Program opens. For more information on
displaying sequences, see the Displaying
Sequences tutorial. The left side of the screen
contains a list of available signs. If a list is not
visible, click the plus sign next to Local.
2. Click the plus sign next to the 96x112 Left sign
folder; click the plus sign next to D:\V7000.
Click the Default folder. On the right side of the
screen, click the Left sequence. Click the
Continuous button. Click the Play Seq button.
3. To see a preview of the sequences playing on the sign, open the Monitor program. On the
right side of the screen, click the Monitor button. The blue sequence created earlier should be
visible. In the Monitor Program, click View > Always on Top. This keeps the Monitor program
visible at all times.