331 32nd Ave, PO Box 5128, Brookings, SD 57006
Phone: 877-605-1113 Fax: 605-697-4444
Creating the Windows
1. Click Add Sign; the Add Sign window opens. Enter a new sign name in the text box. Enter the
height and width of the sign in pixels. For this exercise, use “96x112 Left”. Click OK.
2. The Sign Configuration window opens. The Signs
tab is the active tab. Enter the number of Rows
and Columns for the sign. Rows is the height of
the sign, and Columns is the width of the sign.
For this exercise use 96 for the rows and 112 for
3. Click the drop-down arrow next to Color
Technology; choose the color technology of the
sign. Click the drop-down arrow next to Pixel
Technology; select the pixel technology of
4. Click Create Sign Folder; the Create New Sign
Folders window opens. Click the check box next
to Create Palette Folder. In the Select section,
click the check box next to D:\V7000. Click OK.
5. Click the Advanced tab. Enter the number “2” in the Enhanced RTD Sign Number text box.
6. Repeat Steps 1-5, this time naming the sign 96x112 Right and setting the Enhanced RTD Number
7. For this exercise, three signs should be listed in the Sign Configuration window: 96x224 (host sign),
96x112 Left (the window on the left side of the display) and 96x112 Right (the window on the right
side of the display).
8. Restart the sign service.