Shell Command Buttons
6. The Verify Marked Pixels window appears. It lists each identified pixel and the
corresponding driver location, pixel location within the driver and pixel problem.
Use the list as a record of failed pixels for maintenance use. Refer to Figure 14.
7. Click Print to print the report or to save it to file. Click the desired option. Click OK
to execute the command and return to the Pixel Locator menu.
The Lamp Test property page provides five different tests that check for failed lamps or
drivers. The six types of lamp tests include:
• Driver Pattern Test: Tests panels of lamps according to the driver, which controls
them, enabling maintenance personnel to check for failed drivers. The driver number
appears within the group of lamps it controls.
• Bright/Dim Test: Checks the dimming or brightness levels of the sign.
• Color Pattern Test: Tests each color, and runs through its intensity levels.
• Pattern Test: Examines failed lamps by lighting every other column of lamps. Press
[F5] to light the next column. This test helps maintenance personnel to easily identify
and replace the failed lamps.
• Gradient Test: Tests the gradient levels of each color.
• Create Sequence: Enables users to create a test sequence used frequently. Click
Create Sequence; then type in the desired test sequence name.
Figure 14: Verify Market Pixels