Scheduling Display to Blank
Blank is used to blank a display at a certain time during the day or night.
To schedule the sign to blank:
1. Click the Add button to add a new event.
2. Click the drop-down arrow to the right of Event Type. Select Blank.
3. Set the Start Time to 11:00 p.m., starting today and going until the end of the current
year. Set the Stop Time to 6:00 a.m.
Saving a Schedule
1. Click the Save button on the toolbar or press [Ctrl] + [S].
2. Open a Schedule.
3. Click the Open button or press [Ctrl] + [O]. The Select File window opens.
4. On the left side of the window, click the plus sign in front of the server. This opens the
local server directory.
Note: Depending on where the last operator left the controller, Steps 4-6 may not be
necessary. The steps assume the user is starting from the base of the
5. Click the plus sign in front of the sign folder. This opens the sign directory.
6. Click the default library to open the location where schedules are saved.
7. Click Schedule on the right side of the window. Click OK.
Saving and Renaming a Copy of a Schedule
1. Once a schedule is open, rename Schedule to “Schedule1”.Click the File menu and select
Save As; in the Select File window, highlight the name or click inside the File Name box.
Type “Schedule1” and click OK.
2. Schedule1 opens. Make the appropriate changes to the schedule and save it for future use.
The plus key (+) advances the Start and Stop times in the highlighted area in fifteen-minute
increments. The minus key (-) decreases the Start and Stop times in the highlighted area in
fifteen-minute increments. The asterisk key (*) advances the Start and Stop times in the
highlighted area in one-hour increments. The forward slash key (/) decreases the Start and
Stop times in the highlighted area in one-hour increments.