331 32nd Ave, PO Box 5128, Brookings, SD 57006
Phone: 877-605-1113 Fax: 605-697-4444
11. Click the Browse button. If a V7edit error message appears, click OK. Navigate to the 96x112
folder or the folder for the windowed sign. Double-click the Left sequence. Click Next;
12. Select a sequence to play on the
host sign. Click Add and choose
RTDPlaySequence. The Select
Port window opens. Type “16” in
the Select RTD Port text box. Click
Next. The Enter RTD Options
13. Type “1” in the Sign Number text
box. Click the Display Mode
drop-down arrow and choose 0—
14. Click Browse and navigate to the
96x224 default sign folder.
Double-click the Host sequence.
Click Next; click Finish. Click OK.
15. Delete the first blank frame by clicking the First Frame button. Click the Delete Frame button
and click Delete Current. Click Close.
16. Save and Close the sequence.
Creating a Command Sequence to Open the Right Window
1. Click File > New. Click the Default folder for the host sign. Type “Open R Window” in the File
Name text box. Click OK.
2. Click Frame > Insert > Command …
3. Click the Add button. Click Open Window. Click Next.
4. Click the Select Sign button and double-click the 96x224 sign. Click Next.
5. Click the drop-down arrow under Window# select Window 2.
6. Click the radio button next to Open. Click Next; click Finish.
7. Click the Add button. Click RTDPlaySequence; the Select Port window opens. Type “16” in the
Select RTD Port text box. Click Next. The Enter RTD Options window opens.
8. Type “3” in the Sign Number text box. The number 3 is used because it was configured in