331 32nd Ave, PO Box 5128, Brookings, SD 57006
Phone: 877-605-1113 Fax: 605-697-4444
Combining the Text Sequence With the AVI Sequence
1. Click Frame > Combine > From Other … The Combine Control window opens.
2. Click Background Sequence. Navigate to the Combine 1 AVI or the Combine Balloons AVI
sequence and double-click it. If a V7Edit message appears, click Yes.
3. Click Foreground Sequence. Navigate to the Happy Birthday Text sequence and double-click it. If
a V7Edit message appears, click Yes.
4. In the Combine Mode section, click the drop-down arrow and choose Add/Outline. To increase or
decrease the size of the outline, click the up or down arrows next to Outline Size.
5. Notice the number of frames in the Background Sequence is 63 and the number of frames in the
Foreground Sequence is 69. If a user combined the sequences now, the combined sequence would
have three frames missing the animated balloons. To combine the sequences evenly, click the
Foreground up arrow in the Frame(s) section and change the value to 3. These values vary based
on the number of frames in the sequence.
6. Click the check box next to Allow Repeat and change the Repeat Count to 63, as the background
sequences contains 63 frames. This number varies depending on the number of frames in the
background and foreground sequences.
7. In the Background Frame Movement section, click the radio button next to Advance. In the
Foreground Frame Movement section, click the radio button next to Advance. This adds text to every
frame in the background sequence.
8. Click Combine. Notice that 63 appears under Frames Combined.
9. Click Close > Save to New Seq. Click the plus sign next to the desired sign and click the Default
folder. Type “Combine Birthday AVI” in the File Name text box. Click OK.