331 32nd Ave, PO Box 5128, Brookings, SD 57006
Phone: 877-605-1113 Fax: 605-697-4444
5. Click the Insert Graphic Frame button . Select the Text tool
and click inside the frame to activate it. Type “Suzanne” and use
the Font Codes to format the text.
6. Save the sequence.
Importing an AVI into a Sequence
1. Click File > New. Click the plus sign next to 96x224 or the desired sign. Double-click the Default
folder. Type “Combine 2 AVI” in the File Name text box and click OK.
2. Click the Import Image button or click File > Import >
Image/AVI … The Open window appears. For this exercise,
import an image from a Venus 7000 library. Click the down
arrow next Look In. Click D:\V7000 and double-click the
Default folder. Double-click the Balloons AVI and click OK.
For more information on importing, refer to Tutorial 12.
3. Delete the first blank frame by clicking the First Frame button and clicking the Delete Frame
button. Click Delete Current and click Close.
4. Save the sequence.
Option 1: Combining a Text Sequence With an AVI Sequence
1. Click Frame > Combine > From Other … The Combine Control window opens.
2. Click Background Sequence. Navigate to the Combine 2 AVI sequence and double-click it. If a
V7Edit message appears, click Yes.