Using as a web camera
The can be used as a web camera to input audio and video to a computer.
1. Connect the with a computer.
( “Connecting to computers and iOS devices” on page 34)
Web camera use is not possible with an iOS device.
2. Launch an application that uses a camera on the computer, and select the .
• The recorder can simultaneously transmit video and audio with resolutions up to 720 p HD and
48 kHz/16-bit to a computer.
• The cannot output computer playback signals
Refer to the manual for the application that you are using for the procedures to select the .
3. To end the connection, conduct the necessary disconnection procedures on the computer.
Compensating for lags between video and audio
If a timing difference occurs between the video and audio when using the recorder as a web camera, you
can set an audio delay time so that it matches the timing of the video.
1. During web camera use, press DELAY.
Press DELAY again repeatedly to lengthen the audio delay time.
0.0 F The delay time can be set in increments of 0.5 F. (1 F is 33 msec.)
The maximum delay time is 10.0 F (330 msec).