12. Press appliances completely together by gripping
the installation aids with water pump pliers.
13. When the appliances have been pushed
completely together, push the bar from above
through the connection clamps.
14. Press appliances completely together by gripping
the appliance base with water pump pliers.
15. When the appliances have been pushed
completely together, push the bar from the front
through the connection clamps. Use a suitable tool
to insert the bar all the way.
16. Remove installation aids.
Preparing the water connection
(only for appliances which require a water connection)
Turn off the main water tap in order to avoid damage
from escaping water.
1. Insert filter screen into the filter housing.
2. Place seal in the filter housing and connect to the
tap (¾" threaded connection)
3. Using an open-end wrench, connect water supply
hose with seal to the filter housing.
4. Lay the connection pipe. Always keep to the given
installed area in order to avoid damaging the
connection pipe when sliding the appliance in later.