4. Hang furniture door with the adjusting rail onto the
threaded rods (1.).
5. Lower furniture door and push the fixing brackets
down over the fastening screws on the appliance
6. Adjust the furniture door using the threaded rod
Re-examine the dimensions of the crack
7. Close the door and re-examine to make sure that
the depth of the cabinet frontage corresponds with
the adjacent lying fronts. Correct if necessary.
8. Tighten the fixing anglescrews in order to fix the
9. Close the door and check the lateral adjustment.
Correct the adjustment by lightly banging on the
edge of the open door by hand.
10. Screw nuts onto the threaded rods of the adjusting
rail and tighten! This way, the lateral adjustment of
the door is fixed.
13. Screw on the lower fixing angle
The lateral adjustment of the door is fixed through the
lower fastening angles.
The number of the lower fastening angles depends on
the width and the design of the furniture door.
Screw on lower bracket. Pre-drill holes into the furniture
1. Loosen screw.
2. Push bracket over the screw.
3. Check the lateral position of the door.
4. Screw in the wood screws.
5. Tighten the screws.
6. Insert the coverings via the fixing angle.