7. Fastening the adjusting rib to the
1. Measure distance A between the adjusting rail and
the furniture parts above.
2. Loosen the two nuts (a) and remove the adjusting
3. Mark this value A on the rear side of the furniture
4. Determine the middle of the door and label it.
5. Rest the adjusting rib on the furniture door and
align to the markings. Mark the drill holes.
6. Pre-drill the holes.
7. Tightly screw the adjusting rib.
– Attach the adjusting rib with at least 10 screws on
the furniture door. One screw should be screwed in
under the threaded rod in each case.
– The adjusting rib has a various holes for different
furniture door design variations. Always carry out
screwing jobs on the most stable part of the
8. Fastening the fixing rib to the
The fixing ribs are pre-assembled for stainless steel
doors. In this case continue with the next installation
step (“C / 9. Fastening the adjusting rib to the furniture
door (freezer compartment)”).
1. Hang the furniture door on the threaded rod (a).
2. Adjust the furniture door using the threaded rod
Re-examine the dimensions of the crack
continuously. To do this, use the assembly
3. Transfer the position of the fastening screws on the
outer edge of the appliance door to the furniture
door and mark.
4. Remove furniture door.
5. On both lengths of the furniture door, draw
a parallel with the help of the positioning aid.