1. Fastening the plinth strip
Never cover the ventilation cracks in the base panelling.
Risk of damage to the appliance.
Nominal dimensions to be observed:
1. Where necessary, cut the base strip to the required
2. Place base cover on the appliance (do not screw
3. Take the protective film off from the adhesive pads
on the Velcro strip.
4. Put the base strip onto the base panelling and push
5. Base strip can be screwed to the base cover from
behind. There are holes in the base cover for this
2. Aligning the base cover
1. Place base cover on the appliance (do not screw
2. Measure the difference in depth A between the
base panelling and the base strip of the adjacent
3. Remove the base panelling again.
4. Adjust the brackets (a) to the dimensions A and
5. Fasten the base panelling.