5. Checking that the finger guard
It is now essential to check that the finger guard moves
easily. At a later time any required corrections will be
– The supplied finger protector can be used for both
sides of the hinges.
– Because of different installation possibilities, the
finger protector has to be shortened to the required
1. Shorten the finger protector at the upper side
above the covering strip by 55 mm (1.).
2. Push the cut-off remnant on the hinge side into the
gap between the appliance and cavity wall.
The part must be easy to push in and pull out (2.)!
3. Ensure smooth running at all positions of the
These is a special installation step.
Instructions are provided after
– Water connection see “Connecting
the appliance to the water supply”.