3. If there enough room on the top of the appliance fix
the the lateral bars of the fastening sheets (above)
to the side of the niche.
5. Press connection ribs (a) into the covering ribs.
6. Attach the covering ribs (b) onto the fastening
4. Fastening the appliance to the side
wall of the installation niche
Screw on the bars of the fastening sheets (lateral)
with the cabinet parts located next to them.
In the case of a Side-by-Side installation this installation
step is not possible. These parts have been removed.
4. Shorten the fitting strip (a) to fill the gap.
Note: The appliance will be damaged if the fitting
strip is too long.