2. Adjusting the appliance in the
– To ensure that the appliance functions correctly,
it must be set level with a spirit level.
– Do not tip the appliance in the niche! When
screwing down the height adjustable feet, proceed
step by step. Lower by alternating left to right.
– The rear feet can be set easier when the appliance
is not loaded on the rear.
– When using a wooden plank as an alternative anti-
tilt mechanism of these mounting instructions, turn
the appliance as far as it will go against the wooden
plank. Do not bend against the wooden plank.
The positioning supports are set out for the following
overall strengths of the furniture doors to be mounted.
– 19 mm
– 38 mm
Re-examine the actual thickness of the doors to be
mounted in order where necessary, to be able to
compensate possible digressions.
1. Adjust the appliance to the existing furniture.
Keep the straight edge on the door, above the
The height-adjustable feet on the front and rear can all
be adjusted from the front.
Front: with a fixed spanner SW 13 mm
Rear: with a 8 mm socket spanner with flexible
shaft. Use cordless screwdriver.
A mark (a) is made on the base of the appliance which
serves as a standard measurement for setting the
height. When setting the height, raise the mark to
32 mm above the ground. This dimension is very
important for the subsequent adjustment of the cabinet
The assembly gauge (b) is used to set
this height correctly. The upper edge of
the gauge must be in alignment with the
mark on the appliance.
2. Unscrew the height-adjustable feet at the front of
the appliance until the mark on the base has
reached the indicated height (32 mm).
3. Align the appliance vertically using the feet at the
back. Use spirit level.
3. Fastening the appliance to the
It is essential to attach the appliance to the ceiling of the
1. Screw on the front bars of the fastening sheets
(above) with the upper cabinets.
2. If there is a large crack available above the
appliance, integrate a wooden plank above the
appliance and pay attention that the crack is