Replacing the main burner nozzles of the
• Unscrew the Wok burner from the trough
(Torx T20). Loosen locking screw from the air
regulation bush. Fully push in the air regulation
bush. Detach the safety springs on the supply line.
Leave the electrode connected.
• Carefully pull off the Wok burner from both supply
lines. Carefully pull off the inner main nozzle with
O-ring by hand. Screw out the outer main nozzle
• Check whether the O-ring is fitted correctly in the
nozzle seat of the new inner main nozzle. Fully
push nozzle onto the supply lines. Note: do not
bend supply lines.
• Change the screw-in nozzle and tighten it firmly.
• Push the burners onto the supply lines.
Push the safety springs back on.
• Screw the burner back on the trough.
• Loosen the locking screw and adjust the air
regulation bush according to the nozzle table.
Tighten the locking screw.
• Fit the trough and tighten it firmly.
The flames are adjusted correctly if no yellow tips
are visible and if they do not go out when switching
over swiftly from the high to the low setting.
Please do not forget to stick the new adhesive label
included with the nozzle set over the old adhesive
label on the gas connection, thus documenting the
changeover to a different gas type.
9000044571 en 01.05 EB 29
See table on page 17-19
for details of nozzle settings.
outer main nozzle