Replacing the main burner nozzles of the
normal burner and large burner
• Detach the safety spring on the supply lines.
Leave the electrode connected. Unscrew the
burners from the trough (Torx T20) and pull off the
burner from both supply lines.
• Carefully pull off both main nozzles together with
the O-ring by hand.
• Check whether the O-rings of the new nozzle
seats are fitted correctly. Fully push nozzles onto
the supply lines. Note: do not bend supply lines.
• Push the burners onto the supply lines.
Push the safety springs back on.
• Screw the burners back on the trough.
• Loosen the locking screw and adjust the air
regulation bush according to the nozzle table.
Tighten the locking screw.
See table on page 17-19
for details of nozzle settings.
outer main nozzle
inner main nozzle