Installing the Spindles Spindle extensions (SV 405-001 / SV 405-002 /
SV 405-003) are available should the appliance be
installed in a worktop which is non-standard depth.
Spindle extensions (SV 405-011 / SV 405-012) are
available if a larger distance beween the control
knobs and the worktop surface is required.
• Loosen both cover plates, slide to the center and
• Insert the spindles from behind into the fittings of
the control knobs. Be careful that the broader pin
of the control knob fits the broader fitting of the
spindle. There are four equal spindles and one
that is longer: use the longer spindle for the wok
burner (centre control knob).
• The gas taps of the burners must be in the off
position (flat side to the top). Slide the spindles
on the gas taps.
• Fix the spindles with the screws provided.
• Replace and screw on both cover plates.
87,5 - 122,5
< 40< 80< 160
StandardSV 405-002 SV 405-001
16 - 26
< 65< 140
SV 405-011SV 405-012
16 - 26