– Separate out the various waste materials of the packaging and take
them to the nearest collection point.
– Always fill the appliance with a maximum amount of laundry for the
– Wash normally soiled laundry without a prewash.
– Instead of Cottons 90 °C, select the Cottons Eco 60 °C programme
This gives comparable results, but uses less energy.
– Measure the detergent according to the manufacturer's instructions
and in line with the local water hardness.
– If the laundry is subsequently dried in a tumble drier, select the spin
speed according to the tumble drier manufacturer's instructions.
This appliance is labelled in accordance with European Directive 2012/
19/EU concerning used electrical and electronic appliances (waste
electrical and electronic equipment - WEEE). The guideline determines
the framework for the return and recycling of used appliances as
applicable throughout the EU.