Removing the transport
Unscrew all screws using
the spanner supplied
Remove all transport safety bolts completely
and take the mains cable out of the retainers.
Insert the protective
– Before using the appliance for the first
time, you must make sure that all
transport safety bolts have been removed
and kept safe for any subsequent
– If you need to transport the appliance at a
later date, always re-affix the transport
safety bolts to prevent damage to the
– Appliance stability is essential to ensure that the washer-dryer does not
“creep” during spin cycles.
– The installation area must be firm, clean and level.
– Parquet floors and soft floor coverings, e.g. carpets or foam-backed
floor coverings, are unsuitable.
Slide sheets make it easier to slide the washing machine into the
– Can be ordered from the after-sales service, spare part no. 66 1827.
– Moisten the slide sheets with a mixture of water and washing-up liquid
before sliding the machine into place. Do not use grease and/or oil.