Installation and connection en-us
Water supply connection
1. Fasten the water supply connection to the tap
according to the installation instructions using
the enclosed parts.
Ensure that the water supply connection is not
kinked, crushed or twisted.
2. When replacing the appliance, always use a new
water supply hose.
At least 7.25 PSI (0.5 bar), maximum 145 PSI (10 bar).
At a higher water pressure:
connect pressure-reducing valve ahead.
Minimum 2.65 gallons/minute (10 liters/minute)
Maximum temperature 140° F (60 °C).
Hot water connection *
Hot water connection
The dishwasher can be connected to cold or hot water
up to max. 140° F (60 °C). Connection to hot water is
recommended if the hot water can be supplied by
energetically favourable means and from a suitable
installation, e.g. solar heating system with circulation
line. This will save energy and time. The “Hot water”
setting allows you to adjust your dishwasher optimally to
operation with hot water. It is recommended to have a
water temperature (temperature of the incoming water)
of at least 104° F (40 °C) and no more than 140° F
(60 °C). It is not recommended to connect the
appliance to hot water if the water is supplied from an
To change the setting:
1. Open the door.
2. Switch on ON/OFF switch (.
3. Press Info button ( 8 for 3 seconds until the
following text is indicated on the display window at
the top @:
Scroll with < >
Set with - +
Leave with t 3 sec.
4. Keep pressing the button > )* until water
connection appears of the display window at the top
5. Make the selection with setting buttons + -X.
6. Press and hold the Info button (8 for 3 seconds.
The chosen setting has now been stored.
* optional feature which may or may not be included with